Services We Offer
- Governing Body executives.
- Clergy who are in their first call, or clergy who are highly
stressed and facing potential burnout, or clergy in a conflicted
setting, or clergy wishing to assess their present and future
- Church officers seeking personal enrichment, spiritual
development, and clarity of role.
Consultation to Churches and Governing Bodies
- Seeking renewal, revitalization, or transformation.
- Visioning and planning for the future through a carefully
designed mission study process.
- Having difficulty resolving or managing disagreement and
- Seeking resources in Outdoor and Recreational Ministries.
- Needing assistance dealing with officer development,
personnel issues, the development of more open communication,
sexual misconduct among clergy, the development of staff
collegiality, international partnerships).
- Needing assistance in stewardship development and a sound
Learning Seminars, Workshops, and Retreats (the following
are examples in alphabetical order; please call regarding other
topics not listed)
- Bible studies
- Church administration
- Church hymnody
- Communication skills
- Congregational caring
- Mission study process (visioning and planning for mission)
- Officer development
- Recreational ministries (local and regional)
- Relationship building
- Spiritual traditions and spiritual formation
- Stewardship (time, talent, finance, environment)
Home | About John |
Articles | Contact Me